Here to Help
Voted #6 in
Event Magazine's Top 20
Venues in the UK! Read more...
Sign up to our newsletter
A key design objective for our architects, Burrell Foley Fischer, was to make 41 Portland Place welcoming and accessible to all visitors and staff. Not only have accessibility requirements been met (as laid out in Building Regulations and the Disability Discrimination Act 1995), but further measures have been taken to enhance access, within the constraints of a listed building. For example:
- A portable ramp is available at the main door to the building, along with a call point linked to the Reception.
- Once inside the building, all floors can be accessed via the DDA-compliant passenger lift.
- Disabled toilet provision is at Ground Floor and 3rd Floor levels. The Ground Floor cloakroom incorporates hanging facilities that are accessible to wheelchair users.
- Induction loops are fitted at the Reception Desk and Wolfson Conference Suite.
- Signage uses colour contrast to aid those with visual impairment.
Disabled parking is available on Portland Place. For information on the location of these spaces, please click here.
For further information about disabled access at 41 Portland Place please contact email@example.com.